Thank you for your interest in being part of V1RADIO, the deep house and dance net station to hit Melbourne Australia.
There are a few things we need to cover before we continue, it's the boring but important bits that we need you to agree on before we move forward.
Please read the guidelines below.
This is an agreement between V1RADIO and yourself.
As a volunteer you agree to comply with the station policies and procedures as outlined below.
1. As a host/presenter you will make a commitment to complete all allocated timeslots agreed with yourself and V1RADIO which includes ensuring pre-recorded shows are delivered at least 2 days before airing.
2. You will inform V1RADIO if you cannot commit to a sheduled show time at the earliest possible time, prefeablty one week in advance to replace (or repeat) the show.
3. Agree to take broadcasting privleges seriously, and will to the best of your ability, do your utmost to prepare and present your program to the highest possible standard.
4. An initial trial period of 6 weeks will be granted to any presenter/show host. After 6 weeks, we may review your content to ensure it continues to meet the desired sound we are looking for;
5. The music choice must be of a House, Deep House, Electro House, Euro House, Dance, and Club.
Failure to Broadcast
Being that V1RADIO follows a strict timeline and are entusiastic to keep you moving with us, the following will apply if you fail to supply your committed mix:
1. It is critical that all mixes are submitted no later than two days prior to broadcasting;
2. If you are not able to meet the two day prior deadline, you must contact V1RADIO as soon as possible;
3. If you cannot provide a mix, V1RADIO will play a repeat of a previous show. If no contact is made;
4. At the discretion of V1RADIO, removal of your show/timeslot may be removed completely with notice.
1. You may use any social media platform to promote your show/song on V1RADIO ensuring to tag V1RADIO when posting.
2. Competitions and giveaways are not permitted.
3. You may repost/share your show on 3rd party podcast providers after your show has been aired.
4. As a guest, we encourage you to self promote as much as possible on your social media platforms to attract listeners, let them know you're on air!
5. On occasions V1RADIO may highlight you on their social media platoforms, keep an eye out!
6. At the discression of V1RADIO, you may be invited for a featured article on our "News" page which will require you to provide a write of youself including a picture of your self/brand.
1. V1RADIO have the following handles:
Please take the time to follow us on our socials.
2. You will only use authorised V1RADIO imagery and logos when self promoting on your social media acounts.
3. If hosting, you may download and use all V1RADIO sweepers/Station ID's as part of your show.
Logo Pack [download]
V1RADIO Station ID's/Sweepers [download]